The Vango Nevis 200 is both a compact and lightweight, 2 man tent that can be easily carried when hiking. The Nevis 200 features Vango’s brilliant TBS®II straps which increase the tents performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong and changeable weather. The Nevis is a brilliant tent which offers good head height, for those getting started in exploring the great outdoors.
Each Vango Trekking tent encompasses the spirit of adventure along with Vango's innovative designs and technology. Trekking tents from Vango are designed for a multitude of experienced users. Mainly for backpackers, Duke of Edinburgh, warm weather climates and mountain expedition groups will benefit from these robust and durable tents.
- Easy to pitch tunnel tent
- Can pitch only the flysheet, inner or both together
- ProTex® 70D 3,000mm polyester flysheet
- Vango PowerLite® 7001-T6 alloy pole
- Line-Lok patented guyline runners lock securely
- Taped seams
- O Shaped inner door
- Part mesh inner door
- Inner pockets
- Fast pack tent bag