Coleman Fyrestorm PCS 2200W Wind Protected Stove
The Coleman FyreStorm PCS is a high-performance, personal cooking system that benefits from our advanced HyperFlame® burner design.
Ideal for backpacking or wild camping, the stove features an integrated, 1.3litre pot that sits directly over the burner to ensure fast boil times. The stove offers 360o wind protection thanks to our WindBlock™ system and HyperFlame® downward stepped burner.
Chrome-plated pan supports and feet are rust resistant and make it easy to ensure the stove is stable on uneven ground. Once your meal is prepared, the pot has a neoprene cover with a handle that is easy to hold without the risk of burns. The pot comes with a secure lid, complete with drinking hole to keep your beverage or food warm.
The stove and gas cartridge can be neatly stored inside the cooking pot for protection during storage and transportation.
The FyreStrom PCS is compatible with our Xtreme and Performance Gas.
- Power: 2200W
- Gas consumption: 158 g/h
- Boil time: 6min 35sec at 3m/s wind speed, 4min 30sec at 0m/s wind speed
- Size: 20.4 cm x 13.6 cm pot
- Features: Unsurpassed cooking performance under wind, thanks to our downstep HyperFlame® burner design, and patented Wind Block™ wind shields. Comes with Piezo and extra long flexible metal hose to allow flexible positioning of the cartridge. 1.3l pot with neoprene sleeve allows storage of stove and one C300 cartridge inside during transport.
- Weight: 261 g (stove) + 225 g (pot + lid)
- Fuel source: Coleman® Xtreme Gas & Coleman® Performance Gas
- Protection cloth: 100% Cotton
Join our online community @s.k.camping