The Zempire Aerodome III Pro is the largest air tent Zempire make and we sell, it is made from their strongest and most waterproof fabric that boasts a massive 10,000mm waterproof rating and SPF 100+ UV rating. The Aerodome III features a huge internal sleeping area with 3 pods sleeping up 8 people, and an extended front awning area with multiple exits, maximises the storage space found inside the tent. The large rear master bedroom features a unique individual entry / exit from the tent and the front Gullwing door creates an integrated awning extension on sunny days. To help control temperature and combat condensation the Zempire Aerodome III is packed with a range of ventilation options. A mix of mesh windows, low and high vents create a more comfortable environment inside the tent.
- Full inflatable frame - No poles needed and reduces pitching time
- External inflation points
- Pressure release valves
- Double action hand pump with pressure gauge
- Ventilation - Draft vents, Low & High ventilation
- Awning pole set included - 3 Poles to create the gullwing door
- Tinted privacy windows
- SPF 100+ UV rating
- Bedroom windows
- Sewn in groundsheet - Creates a draft and bug free environment
- Storage cupboards, ladders & hammock
- Roof skylight & panorama skylight door
- Rear door - Unique door that serves the rear sleeping pod only
- Side Door - Direct access to the tent living room
- Power cord access with rigging - Zipped areas to allow cables through and velcro loops sewn inside
- Easypack haul bag included
The Zempire Aerodome III Pro Carpet makes your tent a home by adding warmth and comfort under foot. The Aerodome III carpet will cover the central living space of the tent and is connected via attachment hooks that can be found in each corner. The rear of the carpet tucks neatly under the floor of the rear sleeping inner.
- Corner branding
- Neutral colour
- Fleece topped
- PU Foam insulation
- Waterproof polyester PVC backing
- Carry bag included
The Zempire Aerodome III Pro Footprint protects the sewn-in groundsheet of your tent. Having a footprint not only helps keep the underneath of your tent clean but it also aids with the set up as it marks out the template of the tent. The footprint is easy to remove and clean and provides protection against small tears and holes from stones and rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
This Footprint extends to cover the awning area as well but can be folded back if it is not required.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation