The Zempire Aero TXL Pro has the largest awning area of any of the Zempire Pro tents. The Aero is made from their strongest and most waterproof fabric that boasts a massive 10,000mm waterproof rating and SPF 100+ UV rating. The Aero TXL features three large internal sleeping area with 3 pods sleeping up 6 people, the additional bedroom for the living area creates an 8 man tent. An extended front awning area with multiple exits, maximises the storage space found inside the tent and the front Gullwing door creates an integrated awning extension on sunny days. A side door on either side of the tent give you alternative entrances and the left hand door has a canopy, making the ideal port of entry on rainy days. To help control temperature and combat condensation the Zempire Aero TXL has a combination of rear vents and draft vents.
- Full inflatable frame - No poles needed and reduces pitching time
- External inflation points
- Pressure release valves
- Double action hand pump with pressure gauge
- Ventilation - Draft vents & rear vents
- Awning pole set included - 3 Poles to create the gullwing door
- SPF 100+ UV rating
- PVC privacy windows
- Sewn in groundsheet - Creates a draft and bug free environment
- Storage ladders
- Roof skylight
- Side Doors - Left side door with canopy & right side door is standard
- Power cord access with rigging - Zipped areas to allow cables through and velcro loops sewn inside
- Easypack haul bag included
The Zempire Aero TXL Pro Carpet makes your tent a home by adding warmth and comfort under foot. The Aerodome III carpet will cover the central living space of the tent and is connected via attachment hooks that can be found in each corner.
- Corner branding
- Neutral colour
- Fleece topped
- PU Foam insulation
- Waterproof polyester PVC backing
- Carry bag included
The Zempire Aero TXL Pro Footprint protects the sewn-in groundsheet of your tent. Having a footprint not only helps keep the underneath of your tent clean but it also aids with the set up as it marks out the template of the tent. The footprint is easy to remove and clean and provides protection against small tears and holes from stones and rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
This Footprint extends to cover the awning area as well.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation