The Vango Utopia TC 500 is a polycotton tent that is perfect for small families looking for outstanding quality and a tent suitable for hot weather. The Utopia 500 is designed using Vango's new Sentinal Signature Polycotton, which makes the flysheet extremely effective in both hot and cold weather, while providing outstanding resistance against the elements. The tent structure comprises of three AirBeams® which provides a strong structure, and the canopy is supported via a PowerFlex® fibreglass pole.
The Vango AirBeam creates a strong and rigid tent structure that is very easy to pitch. Peg the corners of the unit into place and then inflate the AirBeams using the Vango AirBeam pump supplied. Airspeed valves allow for rapid inflation and deflation.
- Vango AirBeam® Technology
- Airspeed® valve and position
- TBSII® - Tension Band System
- Pre-angled beams
- PowerFlex® fibreglass
- Pre-attached front canopy
- Sentinal Signature Polycotton
- UPF 30+
- Single entry - Front doorway is covered and has full mesh
- x3 Cable entry point ϟ
- Large diamond pro windows with zipped privacy curtains
- Breathable Lights Out inner tent with zipped divider
- Clear access bedrooms
- SkyTrack™ II system
- AirZone panel
- Fully sewn in groundsheet
- Full webbing storm anchors
- Easy pack roller bag
- Supplied with Double Action AirPump - Alloy shaft (DO NOT USE TO DEFLATE)
The Vango 170x310cm universal carpet makes your tent a home by adding warmth and comfort under foot. On a sunny day the carpet can be taken outside and used as a picnic blanket thanks to the rugs PE waterproof backing. This carpet will not fit your tents living space perfectly, however it will be the closest match out of the range of sizes on offer.
- Corner branding
- Neutral colour
- Woven nylon top for durability
- Foam mid-layer for insulation and comfort
- PE waterproof backing
- Easy to clean
- Comes on handled carry bag
The Vango Utopia 500 Air Footprint protects the sewn-in groundsheet of your tent. Having a footprint not only helps keep the underneath of your tent clean but it also aids with the set up as it marks out the template of the tent. The footprint is easy to remove and clean and provides protection against small tears and holes from stones and rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation