The Vango Taiga 600XL is a great value AirBeam tent which is packed full of features. The Taiga is perfect for families who want to go on longer camping breaks. The Taiga 600XL is an extremely flexible tent with a large multi-functional front awning which has two doors that can be opened separately and king poled out to increase your living space even further. The tent also features three spacious king sized bedrooms with Lights Out inners and a huge living area to enjoy time with friends and family in the evening.
The Vango AirBeam creates a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a rapid, simple pitch. Peg the corners of the tent into place and then inflate the AirBeams using the Vango AirBeam pump (Supplied) and the tent will pitch itself! Airspeed valves allow for rapid inflation and deflation.
- Vango AirBeam® Technology
- Airspeed® valve and position
- Protex® 70D 4000mm polyester flysheet
- TBSII® - Tension Band System
- Pre-bent AirBeam® Beams
- Pre-attached front awning
- Triple entry - Front doorway is covered and also has a full mesh door
- High Cable entry point ϟ
- Large diamond clear PVC windows with toggled privacy curtains
- Breathable Lights Out inner tent with toggled divider
- Fully sewn in bathtub groundsheet
- ISO King sized bedrooms
- Sky Track II system attached
- Oversized Expandable Tent bag
- Supplied with Double Action AirPump - Alloy shaft (DO NOT USE TO DEFLATE)
The Vango 270x430cm universal carpets to be used as a multi-purpose product. None of them will fit your tent perfectly however with so many different sizes for sale, one is sure to cover most of your living space. Not only do these carpets add warmth and comfort under foot, on a nice sunny day they can be taken outside and used as a picnic blanket thanks to the rugs PE waterproof backing. The 270x430cm Carpet is ideal for use in the Vango Orava 600XL and the Taiga 600XL Tent living area.
- Woven nylon top
- Foam mid-layer
- PE waterproof backing
- Non-slip base
- Easy to clean
- Comes on carry bag
Protect your tents groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your camping essentials. A simple sheet of polyethylene which is laid down on the ground first. Not only does it give extra protection to your tent but it marks out a template for the shape of your tent, making pitching even easier. Easy to remove and clean, it provides protection against small tears and holes from stones on rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation