The Vango Stargrove 600XL is a great value AirBeam tent that perfect for families who want to go on longer camping breaks without breaking the bank. The Stargrove 600XL is extremely quick to pitch, thanks to the AirBeam® structure. The tent has lots of headroom and features a large pre-attached front awning which can be used to store all your accessories, freeing up space in the living area. The tent also features three spacious bedrooms with Lights Out inners and a huge living area to enjoy time with friends and family in the evening.
The Vango AirBeam creates a strong and rigid tent structure that is very easy to pitch. Peg the corners of the unit into place and then inflate the AirBeams using the Vango AirBeam pump supplied. Airspeed valves allow for rapid inflation and deflation.
- Vango AirBeam® Technology
- Airspeed® valve and position
- Pre-angled beams
- Sentinal Active 70D/62g/m² 3000mm polyester flysheet
- TBSII® - Tension Band System
- Pre-attached front awning
- Double entry - Front doorway is covered and also has a full mesh door
- Cable entry point ϟ
- Large diamond clear PVC windows with toggled privacy curtains
- Breathable Lights Out inner tent with toggled divider
- Bedroom pockets
- Drop down doors
- Fully sewn in bathtub groundsheet
- AirZone panel
- Supplied with Double Action AirPump - Alloy shaft (DO NOT USE TO DEFLATE)
The Vango 260x360cm universal carpet makes your tent a home by adding warmth and comfort under foot. On a sunny day the carpet can be taken outside and used as a picnic blanket thanks to the rugs PE waterproof backing. This carpet will not fit your tents living space perfectly, however it will be the closest match out of the range of sizes on offer.
- Corner branding
- Neutral colour
- Woven nylon top for durability
- Foam mid-layer for insulation and comfort
- PE waterproof backing
- Easy to clean
- Comes on handled carry bag
The Vango Stargrove 600XL Air Footprint protects the sewn-in groundsheet of your tent. Having a footprint not only helps keep the underneath of your tent clean but it also aids with the set up as it marks out the template of the tent. The footprint is easy to remove and clean and provides protection against small tears and holes from stones and rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
This Footprint also includes a groundsheet for the awning area of the Stargrove 600XL Air.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation