The Vango Stanford 800XL features a vis-à-vis design and separate bedroom pods, the Stanford is perfect for families who desire their own space and privacy. The pre-angled poles give you a greater internal space as well as creating an effective bracing system against strong side winds. An over door canopy keeps the living area dry on wet days and adds a bit of protection when coming in and out of the tent, large windows with covers also give you a great view of your surroundings. Extra bedroom space is thanks to the king-sized bedrooms.
- Protex® 70D 4000mm polyester flysheet
- TBSII® - Tension Band System
- Vis-a-vis tunnel design
- Pre-angled poles
- Double entry - Front entrance has full mesh door
- Canopy over the front door
- Cable entry point ϟ
- Large diamond clear PVC windows with privacy curtains
- Vango AirZone high and low ventilation
- Fully sewn in groundsheet
- Toggled inner dividers
- King sized bedrooms
- King pole doors
- Lights out inners
- Multiple lantern hanging points
- Bedroom storage pockets
- High visibility guylines
- New expandable tent bag - Oversized EasyPack carry bag
The Vango 240x300cm universal carpets to be used as a multi-purpose product. None of them will fit your tent perfectly however with so many different sizes for sale, one is sure to cover most of your living space. Not only do these carpets add warmth and comfort under foot, on a nice sunny day they can be taken outside and used as a picnic blanket thanks to the rugs PE waterproof backing. The 240x300cm Carpet is ideal for use in the Vango Stanford 800XL and Capri 500XL Tent living area.
- Woven nylon top
- Foam mid-layer
- PE waterproof backing
- Non-slip base
- Easy to clean
- Comes on carry bag
Protect your tents groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your camping essentials. A simple sheet of polyethylene which is laid down on the ground first. Not only does it give extra protection to your tent but it marks out a template for the shape of your tent, making pitching even easier. Easy to remove and clean, it provides protection against small tears and holes from stones on rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation