The Vango Solace TC 400 is a luxurious tent which is perfect for small families looking for outstanding quality and a tent suitable for hot weather. The Solace is the perfect choice. The Solace TC 400 is designed using Vango's market leading Polycotton flysheet (65% cotton, 35% polyester mix). This makes the flysheet extremely effective at climate control, while providing outstanding resistance against the elements. The tent structure comprises four AirBeam® SuperBeams maximising space whilst providing a stable structure. The living area has a built in front extension, large enough to stand and entertain the whole family without feeling cramped. This is whilst the two king sized sleeping quarters with their 'Lights Out' inners keep out the morning sun.
The no pole Vango AirBeam creates a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a rapid, simple pitch. Peg the corners of the tent into place and then inflate the AirBeams using the New Vango AirBeam pump (Supplied) and the tent will pitch itself! Airspeed valves allow for rapid inflation and deflation.
- Vango AirBeam® SuperBeams Technology
- New Airspeed® valve and position
- TBSII® - Tension Band System
- Pre-bent AirBeam® Beams
- Pre-attached front extension
- Protex® TC Polycotton 200g/m² (65% cotton, 35% polyester)
- Duel entry - Front doorway is covered and both doors have full mesh
- New front wall layout
- New full zip for optional front awning
- New 50% larger vents - Helps reduce condensation
- x3 Cable entry point ▼
- New SkyLight Windows
- Large diamond clear PVC windows with toggled privacy curtains
- Breathable lights out inner tent with toggled divider
- New SkyTrack™ system
- Webbing storm straps
- Fully sewn in groundsheet
- Kings sized bedrooms
- Oversized roller bag
- Supplied with New Double Action AirPump - Alloy shaft (DO NOT USE TO DEFLATE)
Vango have these universal carpets to be used as a multi-purpose product. None of them will fit your tent perfectly however with many different sizes for sale, one is sure to cover most of the living space. Not only do these carpets add warmth and comfort under foot, on a nice sunny day they can be taken outside and used as a picnic blanket thanks to the rugs PE waterproof backing.
- Woven nylon top
- Foam mid-layer
- PE waterproof backing
- Non-slip base
- Easy to clean
Protect your tents groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your camping essentials. A simple sheet of polyethylene which is laid down on the ground first. Not only does it give extra protection to your tent but it marks out a template for the shape of your tent, making pitching even easier. Easy to remove and clean, it provides protection against small tears and holes from stones on rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation