The Vango Solace TC 400 is a polycotton tent which is perfect for small families looking for outstanding quality and a tent suitable for hot weather. The Solace TC 400 is designed using Vango's Polycotton flysheet (65% cotton, 35% polyester mix). This makes the flysheet extremely effective in both hot and cold weather, while providing outstanding resistance against the elements. The tent structure comprises four AirBeam® SuperBeams which maximises space whilst providing a strong structure. The living area has a built in front extension, large enough to stand in without feeling cramped. Two king sized sleeping quarters with 'Lights Out' inners keep out the morning sun.
The Vango AirBeam creates a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a rapid, simple pitch. Peg the corners of the tent into place and then inflate the AirBeams using the Vango AirBeam pump (Supplied) and the tent will pitch itself! Airspeed valves allow for rapid inflation and deflation.
- Vango AirBeam® SuperBeams Technology
- Airspeed® valve and position
- TBSII® - Tension Band System
- Pre-bent Beams
- Pre-attached front extension
- Protex® TC Polycotton 200g/m² (65% cotton, 35% polyester)
- Duel entry - Front doorway is covered and both doors have full mesh
- Front wall layout
- Dull zip for optional front awning
- Large vents - Helps reduce condensation
- x3 Cable entry point ϟ
- SkyLight Windows
- Large diamond clear PVC windows with toggled privacy curtains
- ISO King sized bedrooms
- Breathable Lights Out inner tent with zipped divider
- New SkyTrack™ II system
- Webbing storm straps
- Fully sewn in groundsheet
- Kings sized bedrooms
- Oversized roller bag
- Supplied with Double Action AirPump - Alloy shaft (DO NOT USE TO DEFLATE)
Not only does the Vango Solace TC 400 carpet add warmth and comfort under foot, on a nice sunny day it can be taken outside and used as a picnic blanket thanks to the carpets PE waterproof backing.
- Woven nylon top
- Foam mid-layer
- PE Waterproof, non slip base
- Securing straps to stop the carpet from sliding around
- Corner branding for easy positioning and identification
- Easy clean, can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Supplied with handled carry bag
Protect your tents groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your camping essentials. A simple sheet of polyethylene which is laid down on the ground first. Not only does it give extra protection to your tent but it marks out a template for the shape of your tent, making pitching even easier. Easy to remove and clean, it provides protection against small tears and holes from stones on rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation