The Vango Solace TC 400 is a polycotton tent which is perfect for small families looking for outstanding quality and a tent suitable for hot weather. The Solace TC 400 is designed using Vango's Polycotton flysheet (65% cotton, 35% polyester mix). This makes the flysheet extremely effective in both hot and cold weather, while providing outstanding resistance against the elements. The tent structure comprises four AirBeam® SuperBeams which maximises space whilst providing a strong structure. The living area has a built in front extension, large enough to stand in without feeling cramped. Two king sized sleeping quarters with 'Lights Out' inners keep out the morning sun.
The Vango AirBeam creates a strong and rigid tent structure that is very easy to pitch. Peg the corners of the unit into place and then inflate the AirBeams using the Vango AirBeam pump supplied. Airspeed valves allow for rapid inflation and deflation.
- Vango AirBeam® SuperBeams Technology
- Airspeed® valve and position
- TBSII® - Tension Band System
- Pre-bent Beams
- Pre-attached front extension
- Protex® TC Polycotton 200g/m² (65% cotton, 35% polyester)
- Duel entry - Front doorway is covered and both doors have full mesh
- Front wall layout
- Dull zip for optional front awning
- Large vents - Helps reduce condensation
- x3 Cable entry point ϟ
- SkyLight Windows
- Large diamond clear PVC windows with toggled privacy curtains
- ISO King sized bedrooms
- Breathable Lights Out inner tent with zipped divider
- New SkyTrack™ II system
- Webbing storm straps
- Fully sewn in groundsheet
- Kings sized bedrooms
- Oversized roller bag
- Supplied with Double Action AirPump - Alloy shaft (DO NOT USE TO DEFLATE)
The Vango Solace 400 Carpet makes your tent a home by adding warmth and comfort under foot. On a sunny day the carpet can be taken outside and used as a picnic blanket thanks to the rugs PE waterproof backing. This carpet will fit your tent living space perfectly.
- Corner branding
- Neutral colour
- Woven nylon top for durability
- Foam mid-layer for insulation and comfort
- PE waterproof backing
- Easy to clean
- Comes on handled carry bag
The Vango Solace 400 Air Footprint protects the sewn-in groundsheet of your tent. Having a footprint not only helps keep the underneath of your tent clean but it also aids with the set up as it marks out the template of the tent. The footprint is easy to remove and clean and provides protection against small tears and holes from stones and rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
This Footprint also includes a groundsheet for the extension area of the Solace 400 Air.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation