The Vango Rivendale 800XL is a family tent which is ideal for spending quality family time together and enjoying the outdoors. With a built in awning providing extra living room and the large windows give a conservatory feeling. The Rivendale has many features but the new SkyTrack II system stands out, providing a versatile hanging system that supports a wide range of optional additions. These include additional hanging storage, the SunBeam lighting system and the Vango SkyLiner. This 8 man tent also features king size bedrooms and a large living room with skylights providing a bright and airy communal area.
The Vango AirBeam creates a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a rapid, simple pitch. Peg the corners of the tent into place and then inflate the AirBeams using the Vango AirBeam pump (Supplied) and the tent will pitch itself! Airspeed valves allow for rapid inflation and deflation.
- Vango AirBeam® Technology
- Airspeed® valve and position
- Protex® 150D 5000mm polyester flysheet
- TBSII® - Tension Band System
- Pre-bent AirBeam® Beams
- Pre-attached front awning
- New Skylight windows
- Triple entry - Front doorway is covered and also has a full mesh door
- New super zips on flysheet doors
- Cable entry point ϟ
- Large diamond clear PVC windows with toggled privacy curtains
- Breathable Lights Out inner tent with zipped divider
- Fully sewn in bathtub groundsheet
- ISO King sized bedrooms
- Sky Track II system attached
- Sky Track Bedroom - The additional bedroom can be hung using the Sky Track System
- Oversized Expandable Tent bag
- Supplied with Double Action AirPump - Alloy shaft (DO NOT USE TO DEFLATE)
Not only does the Vango Rivendale 800XL carpet add warmth and comfort under foot, on a nice sunny day it can be taken outside and used as a picnic blanket thanks to the carpets PE waterproof backing.
- Woven nylon top
- Foam mid-layer
- PE Waterproof, non slip base
- Securing straps to stop the carpet from sliding around
- Corner branding for easy positioning and identification
- Easy clean, can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Supplied with handled carry bag
Protect your tents groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your camping essentials. A simple sheet of polyethylene which is laid down on the ground first. Not only does it give extra protection to your tent but it marks out a template for the shape of your tent, making pitching even easier. Easy to remove and clean, it provides protection against small tears and holes from stones on rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation