The Vango Omega 350 is a long standing favourite as it is ideal for longer expeditions due to the larger living space, this is one of the reasons the Omega is recommended for Duke of Edinburgh. Another is the use of Vango’s patented TBS®II Tension Band System, which ensures the tent performs in extreme conditions, particularly in strong winds.
Each Vango Trekking tent encompasses the spirit of adventure along with Vango's innovative designs and technology. Trekking tents from Vango are designed for a multitude of experienced users. Mainly for backpackers, Duke of Edinburgh, four season campers and mountain expedition groups will benefit from these robust and durable tents.
- Easy to pitch tunnel tent
- TBS®II - Tension Band System
- ProTex® Haven 70D 5,000mm polyester flysheet
- Vango PowerLite® 7001-T6 alloy poles
- Colour coded poles
- Clip in riser porch groundsheet
- Line-Lok patented guyline runners lock securely
- Diamond clear front windows and skylight in porch area
- Taped seams
- Inner pockets
- O shaped inner door
- Part mesh inner dors
- Multiple reflective points
- Fast pack tent bag