The Vango Omega 350 is a long standing favourite as it is ideal for longer expeditions due to the extra living space, this is one of the reasons this amazing 3 man tent is recommended by Duke of Edinburgh. Another is the use of Vango’s patented TBS®II Tension Band System, which ensures the tent performs in extreme conditions, particularly in strong winds. This tent is ideal for those who want to get closer to the outdoors, in comfort and in style.
Each Vango Trekking tent encompasses the spirit of adventure along with Vango's innovative designs and technology. Trekking tents from Vango are designed for a multitude of experienced users. Mainly for backpackers, Duke of Edinburgh, four season campers and mountain expedition groups will benefit from these robust and durable tents.
- Easy to pitch tunnel tent
- TBS®II - Tension Band System
- ProTex® 70D 5,000mm hexagonal polyester flysheet
- Vango Powerlite® 7001-T6 alloy poles
- Standing height front porch
- Colour coded poles
- Clip in riser porch groundsheet
- Line-Lok patented guyline runners lock securely
- Diamond clear front windows and skylight in porch area
- Inner pockets
- New mesh ceiling storage pocket
- Part mesh inner door
- Multiple reflective points
- FastPack tent bag