The Vango Nitestar 350 sleeping bag offers a combination of performance, quality and affordability, this mummy-shaped bag will deliver excellent value for money. The stylish bag offers many features, including a double layer of insulation for extra warmth. The Nitestar 350 is a D of E and Scouts recommended bag and an ideal choice for first time youth campers, festival goers, D of E and Scouts expeditioners.
- Off-Set Double Layer Construction
- 100% Polyester 210T Diamond embossed
- 100% Polyester 190T Pongee - A soft touch Microfibre fabric
- Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre Insulation
- Insulated Zip Baffle helps to retain body heat within the sleeping bag whilst keeping out colder air.
- The woven zip puller allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip: This versatile two-way zip can be used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. The auto-lock feature prevents the bag from opening when moving around during the night
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle stops heat escaping from the top of the bag when moving around at night. The adjustable cord lets you tighten or loosen it increasing both comfort and heat retention
- Grab Loops ease zip movement
- Zip Guard with Anti-catch Piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing.
- Internal Pocket conveniently placed to provides storage for phones, MP3 players and other small essentials
- Hanging Loops at the foot of the bag allow it to be hung up to air, keeping the bag fresh and dry between uses
- Temperature Ratings Independently Measured in Accordance with EN 13537:2002
- 4-Strap Compression Stuff Sac
- Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag
- Horizontal Stitching, evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and to ensure that it is evenly distributed across the body
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc