The market leading Vango Kela IV remains the driving force behind Vango's freestanding awning collection, The Kela IV Low features a high quality 6000HH 420D double ripstop Sentinel Pro fabric. This fabric, coupled with bracer beams and a set of storm straps, makes the Kela IV highly durable and it retains its title as one of the finest drive away awnings on the market. Using tried and tested Vango AirBeam technology, Vango have taken awnings to the next level by making them easier and quicker to pitch than ever before, with the positioning of the inflation points and AirSpeed® valves making access and inflation even quicker and simpler than before. With a door on each side of the connecting section, this is an ideal area for storage and will help keep the awning and your vehicle clean and dry. Vango's patented Tension Band System (TBS® II) ensures your awning will remain stable in harsh weather and when in normal conditions they simply tuck away into their dedicated pockets. The Kela IV is a beautifully designed drive-away awning that will compliment your camper-van or motor-home.
The Kela IV Low offers standing head height for those seeking, but is designed to attach to vehicles that are 1.80 - 2.10 metres in height. The light and airy feel of this tent and the well proportioned bedroom space ensure maximum consumer appeal. The Kador length for the Kela is 248cm. The Vango AirBeam creates a strong and rigid tent structure with the use of fibreglass poles. Peg the corners of the awning into place and then inflate the AirBeams using the Vango AirBeam pump (Supplied) and the tent will pitch itself! Double valves allow rapid inflation and deflation.
AirBeam Brace Beams:
The Beams are velcroed between the beams to stop any roof sagging when it's not attached to the van. The beams will have to be taken down to be pumped up, and then put back into place.
- Vango AirBeam® Technology
- Airspeed valve and position
- Sentinel Pro 420D 6000mm double ripstop polyester
- TBS® II - Tension Band System
- Fully sewn-in Oxford polyester groundsheet
- Fully taped seams
- New Skylight windows
- Large diamond clear PVC windows with zipped privacy curtains
- Fully zipped mesh doors (Front & Left Side)
- King pole front door (Poles are optional)
- New larger low level vents
- Connecting door
- Detachable storm straps (Optional)
- Detachable 2 berth inner (Optional)
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip
- Low height for vehicles between 1.80 & 2.10 meters
- Rear porch rolls away when not in use
- New SkyTrack™ II system suspends lights and storage
- Rock pegs included
- New orange reflective guylines and tidies
- Double action hand pump included
- Wide mouth carry bag
- Fire resistant to European standard EN5912
Not only does the Vango Kela IV Low carpet add warmth and comfort under foot, on a nice sunny day they can be taken outside and used as a picnic blanket thanks to the rugs PE waterproof backing.
- Woven nylon top
- Foam mid-layer
- PE Waterproof, non slip base
- Corner branding for easy positioning and identification
- Easy clean, can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Supplied with handled carry bag
Protect your Vango Kela IV Low awning's groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your camping essentials. A simple sheet of polyester which is laid down on the ground first. Not only does it give extra protection to your awning but it marks out a template for the shape of it, making pitching even easier. Easy to remove and clean, it provides protection against small tears and holes from stones on rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your awning.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the awning
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation