The Vango Galli II Tall features the high quality Sentinel Pro 420D double ripstop fabric with a 6000HH rating. Using tried and tested Vango AirBeam technology, Vango have taken their awnings to the next level by making them easier and quicker to pitch than ever before, with the positioning of the inflation points and AirSpeed® valves making access and inflation even quicker and simpler than before. The Galli has an impressive structure and design and is ideal for anyone who wants a larger and more usable space from their awning. Their unique pre-bent SuperBeams™ and curved roof offers greater comfort and room to live in. There is even the option to add in one or two inner tents to offer dedicated sleeping space at the rear. Flexibility is key in a drive away awning and to enhance this Vango have included a side door in the connecting section between the awning and your vehicle, this creates a great space for storage that will help your space stay clean and dry. Vango's patented Tension Band System (TBS® II) ensures your awning will remain stable in harsh weather. For normal conditions, simply tuck it away into the dedicated pockets. The Galli is a beautifully designed drive-away awning that will compliment your camper-van or motor-home.
The Galli II Tall offers standing head height for those seeking it but attaches with a side attachment to vehicles that are 2.45 - 2.90 metres in height. The light and airy feel of this tent and the well proportioned bedroom space ensure maximum consumer appeal. The Kador length for the Galli is 248cm.
The Vango AirBeam creates a strong and rigid tent structure without the use of poles. Peg the corners of the awning into place and then inflate the AirBeams using the Vango AirBeam pump (Supplied) and the tent will pitch itself! Double valves allow rapid inflation and deflation.
- Vango AirBeam® SuperBeams Technology
- Airspeed valve and position
- Sentinel Pro 420D 6000mm double ripstop polyester
- TBS® II - Tension Band System
- Pre-attached front extension
- Fully sewn-in Oxford polyester groundsheet
- Fully taped seams
- New SkyLight windows
- Large diamond clear PVC windows with zipped privacy curtains
- Fully zipped mesh doors (Front & Left Side)
- New Vango AirZone
- New 2 external doors in connecting panel
- Side attachment on awning
- x2 Detachable 2 berth inners, the Galli is able to accommodate 4 people (Optional)
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip
- Low height for vehicles between 2.45 & 2.90 meters
- Side porch rolls away when not in use
- New SkyTrack™ II system suspends lights and storage
- New orange reflective guylines and tidies
- Rock pegs included
- Double action hand pump included
- Wide mouth carry bag
- Fire resistant to European standard EN5912
Not only does the Vango Galli II Tall carpet add warmth and comfort under foot, on a nice sunny day they can be taken outside and used as a picnic blanket thanks to the rugs PE waterproof backing.
- Woven nylon top
- Foam mid-layer
- PE Waterproof, non slip base
- Corner branding for easy positioning and identification
- Easy clean, can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Supplied with handled carry bag
Protect your Vango Galli II Tall awning's groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your camping essentials. A simple sheet of polyester which is laid down on the ground first. Not only does it give extra protection to your awning but it marks out a template for the shape of it, making pitching even easier. Easy to remove and clean, it provides protection against small tears and holes from stones on rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your awning.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the awning
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation