The Vango Capri 500XL is designed for those seeking a more spacious and comfortable family tent. The Capri 500XL has two roomy bedrooms, a large living area all with stand up height and a built in front extension. This is whilst the sleeping quarters with their 'Lights Out' inners keep out the morning sun.
The no pole Vango AirBeam creates a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a rapid, simple pitch. Peg the corners of the tent into place and then inflate the AirBeams using the New Vango AirBeam pump (Supplied) and the tent will pitch itself! Airspeed valves allow for rapid inflation and deflation.
- Vango AirBeam® Technology
- New Airspeed® valve and position
- TBSII® - Tension Band System
- Pre-bent AirBeam® Beams
- Pre-attached front extension
- Duel entry - Front doorway is covered and also has a full mesh door
- New 50% larger vents - Helps reduce condensation
- Protex® 70D 4000mm polyester flysheet
- Cable entry point ▼
- Large diamond clear PVC windows with toggled privacy curtains
- Breathable lights out inner tent with toggled divider
- Fully sewn in bathtub groundsheet
- ISO standard sized bedrooms (60cm PP)
- Oversized EasyPack carry bag
- Supplied with New Double Action AirPump - Alloy shaft (DO NOT USE TO DEFLATE)
Vango have these universal carpets to be used as a multi-purpose product. None of them will fit your tent perfectly however with many different sizes for sale, one is sure to cover most of the living space. Not only do these carpets add warmth and comfort under foot, on a nice sunny day they can be taken outside and used as a picnic blanket thanks to the rugs PE waterproof backing.
- Woven nylon top
- Foam mid-layer
- PE waterproof backing
- Non-slip base
- Easy to clean
Langley 400XL Footprint:
Protect your tents groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your camping essentials. A simple sheet of polyethylene which is laid down on the ground first. Not only does it give extra protection to your tent but it marks out a template for the shape of your tent, making pitching even easier. Easy to remove and clean, it provides protection against small tears and holes from stones on rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation
***Please note that you will receive the Langley 400XL fooprint and not the Capri 500XL footprint***
Capri 500XL = 600 x 320cm
Langley 400XL = 580 x 310cm