The New AirHub Hexaway Awning allows you to connect the Vango Hub directly to the side of your campervan. The awning is quick and easy to pitch and the Hexaway becomes a spacious gazebo for relaxing and unwinding, or a useful storage area for furniture whilst you go off exploring. The AirHub features Vango’s SkyTrack II® system, allowing lanterns to be hung to light up the awning at night and for storage pockets to be suspended, ensuring a clean and tidy area. This must have drive away is the ideal piece of kit whether you require shade from the sun or shelter from the rain.
The AirHub Hexaway Low offers standing head height for those seeking, but is designed to attach to vehicles that are 1.80 - 2.10 metres in height. The light and airy feel of this tent and the well proportioned bedroom space ensure maximum consumer appeal. The Kador length for the Hexaway is 248cm.
The Vango AirBeam creates a strong and rigid tent structure without the use of poles. Peg the corners of the awning into place and then inflate the AirBeams using the Vango AirBeam pump (Supplied) and the tent will pitch itself! Double valves allow rapid inflation and deflation.
- Vango AirBeam® Technology
- Airspeed valve and position
- Sentinel Pro 420D 6000mm double ripstop polyester
- Linked in polyester groundsheet
- Fully taped seams
- Skylight windows
- Alternating diamond clear PVC & mesh windows with zipped privacy curtains
- Fully zipped mesh doors (Front & Left Side)
- New large low level vents
- Connecting door
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip
- Low height for vehicles between 1.80 & 2.10 meters
- Rear porch rolls away when not in use
- New SkyTrack™ II system suspends lights and storage
- Rock pegs included
- Double action hand pump included
- Wide mouth carry bag
- Fire resistant to European standard EN5912