Vango Wilderness Junior Sleeping Bag Cobalt Blue
Sorry, currently out of stock
Back for 2017, the fantastic value Wilderness Junior sleeping bag features fresh, vibrant colours, and soft-touch microfibre fabrics. Ideal for first-time family campers & Beavers/Cubs taking their first steps into the world of camping. Additionally, the Wilderness Junior combines good quality, stylish mummy-shaped bag at an affordable price, making it perfect for first time campers, kids sleeping over at friends or youth groups.
- Single-Layer Stitch Through Construction - A single layer of insulation sewn between the shell and lining. A stitch through construction keeps the fill evenly distributed and is ideal for lightweight bags
- 210T Microfibre Polyester - A soft touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable.
- 100% Polyester 190T Pongee - A soft touch Microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable.
- Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre Insulation - Siliconised fibres reduce matting of filling, increasing durability and maximising the lofting potential for extra warmth. Retains loft in damp conditions
- Shaped Hood, Elasticated opening (No Drawcord Closure for Safety) - A shaped hood with elasticated opening prevents heat loss from the head. The absence of an exposed drawcord to aid closure is a design feature to meet safety regulations.
- Insulated Zip Baffle helps to retain body heat within the sleeping bag whilst keeping out colder air.
- Internal Pocket conveniently placed to provides storage for phones, MP3 players and other small essentials
- 4-Strap Compression Stuff Sac - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag - The mummy bag features a design that tapers from the head end to the foot end, reducing its volume and surface area, and improving its overall heat retention properties.
- Horizontal Stitching, evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and to ensure that it is evenly distributed across the body
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- Grab Loops ease zip movement - the loop can hold the sleeping bag in place whilst the zip is moved
|Pack Size||36 x Ø21cm|
|Fabric||100% Polyester Hexagon Ripstop 210T - 100% Polyester 190T Pongee|
|Open Size||Length: 170cm / Chest: 70cm / Foot: 50cm|
|Insulation||Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre|
|Max User Height||150cm|
|Pack Size||36 x Ø21cm|
|Temperature Range||8 to 20°C|