Vango Ultralite Pro 200 Sleeping Bag
The Ultralite Pro sleeping bag is designed using a combination of advanced technologies to keep you insulated whatever the conditions. Made for year-round explorers looking for an ultra small pack size and weight, yet needing high thermal capacity from their bag. Look out for its 4T insulation, Tri-lateral construction, Thermal-Reverb plus Thermal Embrace which combine for the ultimate trekking pack.
- Trilateral construction - An independently floating layer of insulation is not compressed by stitching, which reduces cold spots and increase core temperature.
- Polair® Active Shell - 20D Nylon fabric for a warm and compressible fabric which is water and tear resistant
- 4T synthetic insulation - Innovative synthetic insulation fibre. Improves warmth to weight ratio by trapping air in its patented channel structure
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- 3D insulated zip baffle - Minimises heat loss through the zip. The 3D shape allows the filling to loft and provide insulation
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Omega shaping - Engineered to position zips and seams in the lower section of the bag. Ergonomically shaped to fit around head and shoulders for improved heat retention
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
|PACKSIZE||25.0 x ø22.0cm|
|SUGGESTED USAGE MIN||-1°|
|SUGGESTED USAGE MAX||20°|
|EXT CHEST WIDTH||80cm|
|INT CHEST WIDTH||78cm|
|MAX USER HEIGHT||190cm|
|INT FOOT WIDTH||48cm|
|DOFE RECOMMENDED KIT||Yes|