Vango Ultralite Pro 100 Sleeping Bag Paprika Red
The Vango Ultralite Pro 100 Sleeping Bag is designed for year round explorers who demand a low weight and small pack size. The wicking 4T synthetic insulation, structured in a Trilateral construction, improves warmth, eliminates cold spots and conforms closer to the body. Thermal-Reverb redirects heat radiated from the body back to the user making the bag warmer. This compact lightweight Omega shaped sleeping bag is ideal for trekking; guaranteeing a comfortable, warm night’s sleep regardless of the outside temperature. The Ultralite Pro is recommended by DofE and The Scout Association.
- Tri-Lateral construction
- 4T synthetic insulation
- The tightly woven construction of the 20D, 33g/m², nylon Polair Active fabric create a warm, soft to touch and easily compressible material which is also water and tear resistant.
- Thermal Embrace System
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure
- Arrow Foot
- 3D insulated zip baffle
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket
- Omega shaping
- 4-strap compression stuffsack
|Pack Size||24 x Ø18cm|
|Fabric||20D, 33g/m², nylon Polair Active fabric|
|Open Size||Length: 210cm / Chest: 80cm / Foot: 50cm|
|Insulation||Insulite® Superfine Siliconised Spiralised Hollow Fibre|
|Max User Height||190cm|
|Temperature Range||4 to 25°C|