Vango Taiga 600XL Airbeam Tent Package Deal 2019
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Vango Taiga 600XL is a great value AirBeam tent which is packed full of features. The Taiga is perfect for families who want to go on longer camping breaks. The Taiga 600XL is an extremely flexible tent with a large multi-functional front awning which has two doors that can be opened separately and king poled out to increase your living space even further. The tent also features three spacious king sized bedrooms with Lights Out inners and a huge living area to enjoy time with friends and family in the evening.
The Vango AirBeam creates a strong and rigid tent structure that is very easy to pitch. Peg the corners of the unit into place and then inflate the AirBeams using the Vango AirBeam pump supplied. Airspeed valves allow for rapid inflation and deflation.
- Vango AirBeam® Technology
- Airspeed® valve and position
- Pre-angled beams
- Sentinal Dura 68.2g/m² 4000mm polyester flysheet
- New ColourLok™ Technology
- UPF 50+
- TBSII® - Tension Band System
- Pre-attached front awning
- Awning has a PowerFlex® fibreglass pole
- Triple entry - Front doorway and right side door is covered and also has a full mesh door
- SkyTrack II® System
- Part mesh inner door
- Cable entry point ϟ
- Front & rear anchor points
- Large diamond clear PVC windows
- Breathable Lights Out inner tent with toggled divider
- Clear access bedrooms
- Fully sewn in groundsheet
- Vango AirZone
- Supplied with Double Action AirPump - Alloy shaft (DO NOT USE TO DEFLATE)
The Vango 270x430cm universal carpet makes your tent a home by adding warmth and comfort under foot. On a sunny day the carpet can be taken outside and used as a picnic blanket thanks to the rugs PE waterproof backing. This carpet will not fit your tents living space perfectly, however it will be the closest match out of the range of sizes on offer.
The Vango Taiga 600XL Air Footprint protects the sewn-in groundsheet of your tent. Having a footprint not only helps keep the underneath of your tent clean but it also aids with the set up as it marks out the template of the tent. The footprint is easy to remove and clean and provides protection against small tears and holes from stones and rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
This Footprint also includes a groundsheet for the awning area of the Taiga 600XL Air.
|Outer||Sentinel Dura Polyester|
|Inner Tent||Breathable Lights Out Polyester|
|Pack Size||78 x 47 x 47cm|
|Poles||AirBeam® Technology & PowerFlex® Fibreglass|
|Living Area m2||13.5m²|
|Length||725 x 450cm|
|Fabric||Sentinel Dura 68.2g/m²|