Vango Nitestar 250S Sleeping Bag Plum Purple
Sorry, currently out of stock
Offering a combination of performance, quality and affordability, this mummy-shaped bag will deliver excellent value for money. The 250S range is shorter than the standard Nitestar to appeal to those smaller campers. This stylish range offers a wealth of features, including a double layer of insulation for extra warmth. Providing a perfect warmth-to-pack size ratio, this DofE and Scouts recommended bag is an ideal choice for first time youth campers, festival goers, DofE and Scouts expeditioners.
- Off-Set Double Layer Construction - Stitching is offset so cold spots don't form at the stitch lines. The layers are separated using an interlining layer to stop the fill snagging or lumping in the bag
- 100% Polyester 210T Diamond embossed - A tough diamond embossed polyester that is strong, highly breathable and washable
- 100% Polyester 190T Pongee - A soft touch Microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable.
- Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre Insulation - Siliconised fibres reduce matting of filling, increasing durability and maximising the lofting potential for extra warmth. Retains loft in damp conditions
- Insulated Zip Baffle helps to retain body heat within the sleeping bag whilst keeping out colder air.
- The woven zip puller allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip: This versatile two-way zip can be used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. The auto-lock feature prevents the bag from opening when moving around during the night
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle stops heat escaping from the top of the bag when moving around at night. The adjustable cord lets you tighten or loosen it increasing both comfort and heat retention
- Grab Loops ease zip movement - the loop can hold the sleeping bag in place whilst the zip is moved
- Zip Guard with Anti-catch Piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing.
- Internal Pocket conveniently placed to provides storage for phones, MP3 players and other small essentials
- Hanging Loops at the foot of the bag allow it to be hung up to air, keeping the bag fresh and dry between uses
- Temperature Ratings Independently Measured in Accordance with EN 13537:2002
- 4-Strap Compression Stuff Sac - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag - The mummy bag features a design that tapers from the head end to the foot end, reducing its volume and surface area, and improving its overall heat retention properties.
- Horizontal Stitching, evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and to ensure that it is evenly distributed across the body
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
|Pack Size||45 x Ø24.5cm|
|Fabric||100% Polyester Hexagon Ripstop 210T - 100% Polyester 190T Pongee|
|Open Size||Length: 200cm / Chest: 80cm / Foot: 50cm|
|Insulation||Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre|
|Max User Height||175cm|
|Temperature Range||2 to -19°C|