Vango Latitude 200 Sleeping Bag Volcano Red
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Vango Latitude 200 is ideal for those on adventure trips and expeditions, particularly Scouts, DofE and other youth group users. The Vango Thermal Embrace System increases the effectiveness of the sleeping bag's insulation while the Thermal-Reverb reflects heat back to the user. Whilst the Insulite™ Helix insulation uses a mix of hollow and multi-channel fibres. Wicks moisture, regulates temperature and provides effective insulation perfect for those adventurers camping on a campsite and wild camping expeditions.
- Off-set double layer construction
- Insulite™ Helix is a blend of hollow and multi-channel fibres which regulate temperature and transfer moisture away from the user. The fibres compress to a small size giving effective insulation whilst keeping overall weight low.
- Polair Experience diamond ripstop polyester is carefully designed for a wide range of outdoor users, benefiting from its durability, water resistance and breathability.
- Soft to the touch, Polair Silky gives a level of comfort that is hugely beneficial after a long day’s trekking.
- Thermal Embrace System
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure
- Arrow Foot
- Insulated zip baffle
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket
- 4-strap compression stuffsack
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012
|Pack Size||25 x Ø22cm|
|Fabric||Diamond Ripstop Polyester Shell - Silky Micro Polyester Lining|
|Open Size||Length: 210cm / Chest: 80cm / Foot: 50cm|
|Insulation||Insulite® Helix insulation|
|Max User Height||190cm|
|Temperature Range||-3 to 20°C|