Vango Cruz II Low Airbeam Drive-away Awning Package Deal 2018
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Vango Cruz II Low Awning features Vango's market leading Sentinel Pro 420 fabric that offers superior comfort and durability. The awning has a half and half front door which allows for superb versatility, providing more shelter or increased ventilation throughout the awning. The front extension overhang is brilliant for storage of muddy boots and protection from the elements when entering on a rainy day. The awning also features new SkyLight windows and a pre-fitted SkyTrack II® system which allows suspension of lanterns and storage to enhance the home from home feel.
The Cruz II Low offers standing head height for those seeking, but is designed to attach to vehicles that are 1.80 - 2.10 metres in height. The light and airy feel of this tent and the well proportioned bedroom space ensure maximum consumer appeal. The Kador length for the Cruz is 248cm.
The Vango AirBeam creates a strong and rigid tent structure without the use of poles. Peg the corners of the awning into place and then inflate the AirBeams using the Vango AirBeam pump (Supplied) and the tent will pitch itself! Double valves allow rapid inflation and deflation.
- Vango AirBeam® SuperBeams Technology
- Airspeed valve and position
- Sentinel Pro 420D 6000mm double ripstop polyester
- TBS® II - Tension Band System
- Fully sewn-in Oxford polyester groundsheet
- Fully taped seams
- New Skylight windows
- Large diamond clear PVC windows with zipped privacy curtains
- Fully zipped mesh doors (Front & Left Side)
- New large low level vents
- Connecting door
- Detachable 2 berth inner (Optional)
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip
- Low height for vehicles between 1.80 & 2.10 meters
- Rear porch rolls away when not in use
- Velco roof bar attachment tabs
- New SkyTrack™ II system suspends lights and storage
- Rock pegs included
- Double action hand pump included
- Wide mouth carry bag
- Fire resistant to European standard EN5912
Not only does the Vango Cruz II Low carpet add warmth and comfort under foot, on a nice sunny day they can be taken outside and used as a picnic blanket thanks to the rugs PE waterproof backing.
Protect your Vango Cruz II Low awning's groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your camping essentials. A simple sheet of polyester which is laid down on the ground first. Not only does it give extra protection to your awning but it marks out a template for the shape of it, making pitching even easier. Easy to remove and clean, it provides protection against small tears and holes from stones on rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your awning.
|Pitching Time||10 Mins|
|Pack Size||78 x 36 x 48cm|
|Poles||AirBeam® SuperBeams Technology|
|Length||420 x 320cm|
|Fabric||ProTex® Double Ripstop Polyester|