Vango Celino 400 Airbeam Tent Package Deal 2019
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Vango Celino 400 is perfect for those who want a spacious and comfortable weekend tent. The Celino 400 has a compact design and thanks to its use of the Airspeed® System, it is very quick to put up. The Celino 400's living area and built in front extension is large enough to stand and entertain the whole family in without feeling cramped. This is whilst the sleeping area features Lights Out inners which help keep out the morning sun.
The Vango AirBeam creates a strong and rigid tent structure that is very easy to pitch. Peg the corners of the unit into place and then inflate the AirBeams using the Vango AirBeam pump supplied. Airspeed valves allow for rapid inflation and deflation.
- Vango AirBeam® Technology
- Airspeed® valve and position
- Sentinal Dura 68.2g/m² 4000mm polyester flysheet
- New ColourLok™ Technology
- UPF 50+
- TBSII® - Tension Band System
- Pre-attached front extension
- Extension has a PowerFlex® fibreglass pole
- Double entry - Front doorway is covered and also has a full mesh door
- SkyTrack II® System
- Part mesh inner door
- Cable entry point ϟ
- Front & rear anchor points
- Large diamond clear PVC windows
- Breathable Lights Out inner tent with toggled divider
- Clear access bedrooms
- Fully sewn in groundsheet
- Vango AirZone
- Supplied with Double Action AirPump - Alloy shaft (DO NOT USE TO DEFLATE)
The Vango 130x240cm universal carpet makes your tent a home by adding warmth and comfort under foot. On a sunny day the carpet can be taken outside and used as a picnic blanket thanks to the rugs PE waterproof backing. This carpet will not fit your tents living space perfectly, however it will be the closest match out of the range of sizes on offer.
The Vango Celino 400 Air Footprint protects the sewn-in groundsheet of your tent. Having a footprint not only helps keep the underneath of your tent clean but it also aids with the set up as it marks out the template of the tent. The footprint is easy to remove and clean and provides protection against small tears and holes from stones and rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
This Footprint also includes a groundsheet for the extension area of the Celino 400 Air.
|Inner Tent||Breathable Lights Out Polyester|
|Pack Size||70 x 36 x 32cm|
|Poles||AirBeam® Technology & PowerFlex® Fibreglass|
|Living Area m2||4m²|
|Length||455 x 265cm|
|Fabric||Sentinel Dura 68.2g/m²|