Outdoor Revolution Cayman Cona Air Low Drive-away Awning
The Outdoor Revolution Cayman Cona Air is a small yet practical inflatable drive-away awning. It's extremely manageable pack size means there is always room to pack it somewhere in the van, yet the enclosed usable space it provides is perfect for a table and chairs, and ample room to store your gear. It is designed to fit lower height vehicles and goes up in minutes using just 2 inflatable air tubes. The groundsheet is removable, and is fixed using a number of Velcro pads making it easy to remove should you wish, but combined with the perimeter draft seal system it fixes in snugly to give the impression of a fully sewn-in feature.
The Cayman Cona Low offers standing head height and is designed to attach to vehicles that are 180 - 210cm in height. The awning give a light and airy feel. The Kador length for the Cayman Cona is 260cm.
- Oxygen Air Frame system
- Zip back 2/3rds front door with side window
- Inner cowl tension straps
- x1 Zip back door in the tunnel
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggled blinds
- Removable Velcro groundsheet with perimeter draft seal system
- Supplied with 4mm & 6mm twin piping
- Adjustable webbing pegging system
- Supplied with pump, peg set & carry bag
|Beams||Oxygen Air Frame|
|Connection Height||180 - 210cm|
|Connection Methods||Guyline / Velcro Loops / Driveaway Kit|
|Pack Size||80 x 40 x 38cm|