The 'Privilege Collection' is a unique, competitive camping tent collection that is ideal for extended, weekend and touring family camping holidays. All the tents in this range feature a Outtex® 4000 flysheet fabric with a reliable 4,000mm hydrostatic head in the Insignia Blue colour that adds smart distinction to the practical designs that includes Rain Safe Entry. Quick and easy to pitch - using Duratec poles helps to cut down the weight - the patented Outwell Wind Stabilizer System ensures stability and the Rear Ventilation system allows plenty of easily adjusted weatherproof air flow. This collection is sure to appeal to couples and families new to camping who want reliable comfort and practical performance with easy pitching and no fuss.
Sleeping 5 in two bedrooms, the Whitecove 5 tunnel tent is ideal for large families and groups of friends seeking fast pitching shelter with plenty of space. Packed with Outwell innovation and design detail, it benefits from a large front door canopy for extra storage or relaxing and side door for flexible entry and exit.
- Large front canopy for shelter from rain and sun
- Additional side door for flexible entry and exit
- Premier Bedrooms with Thermo-reflective coating
- Outwell Rear Ventilation system for flexible airflow adjustment
- Full mesh doors - side and front - for air flow and protection from insects
- Large tinted windows, with toggle up curtains, ensuring privacy
- Pre attached and adjustable inner tents makes pitching easy
- Organiser pockets help to keep tent contents handy
- Lamp holder and light cable tidies are inspired solutions to secure tent lighting
- Fully seam sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents keep small items safe and handy