This stock is due into us at the beginning of May
Outwell's Imperial Air Collection for 2019 features Outwell's Airtech Polycotton fabric which makes these tents light and airy with lots of space, ventilation and easy access opening points that give these tents a modern feel with easy inflatable tubes to construct the shape of the tent. Polycotton tents benefit from having a breathable fabric that reduces the amount of condensation inside whilst retaining some warmth in cooler nights and require "weathering" to allow the fabric to maintain its waterproofness. Full standing height is because of the pre-shaped air tubes that give stability and allow for a wide full opening front door. Generous designed Premier bedrooms allow for a versatile space that can be completely opened and has plenty of ventilation whilst still being Darkened for a good nights sleep. All these tents in the Imperial Air Collection come with Outwell's Lite Pegging System which gives specific pegs for specific pegging points and Tinted windows for extra privacy.
The Stone Lake 7ATC is a brand new tent for 2019 featuring three zones and sleeps 7 people over three bedrooms. The Stone Lake has a large built in front porch with large wide doorways for ease of access and a groundsheet in the porch area that lays flat to avoid any trip hazards. The tent features pre-angled airtubes to maximise headroom throughout the tent and also has large windows with toggle up curtains to allow plenty of light into the tent if required. With Darkened inners and plenty of ventilation, the tent also has a generous side door for flexible access directly into the living area. The front doorway has full panoramic opening with mesh for insect free ventlation. A really modern great looking tent for a very affordable price considering it is a polycotton inflatable tent packed full of features.
Optional extras include Flat Woven Carpet and a Footprint Groundsheet to match.
- Four inflatable tubes with external inflation valve points for easy access
- Breathable Technical Cotton Flysheet regulates internal climate for all weather comfort
- Three zones provide a wet room, dry living room and bedroom
- Pre-shaped air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Darkened Premier Bedrooms feature versatile 360° Access System
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Reliable, easy to operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe
- Cable attachment points neatly route electrics for safety
- The Rear Ventilation System offers flexible options for regulating internal temperature and fresh air flow
- Large Tinted windows with toggle-up curtains
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Outwell Lite Pegging System
- Pump with pressure gauge included(DO NOT USE TO DEFLATE)
- Power Air Tube System with pre-angled tubes for extra headroom
- Pre attached inners
Flat Woven Carpet:
Outwell Flat Woven carpets is made from a soft yet durable lylex fabric which are custom-made to fit each tent’s living area and are available as an optional extra ensuring the home-from-home feeling under foot. The carpet adds insulation in your living room from the cold ground and makes your tent even more comfortable ensuring a trouble free camping trip. The carpet comes with a heavy PVC backing for easy cleaning.
- Material Front: Lylex 100% polyester
- Material Back: Heavy PVC
- Small Pack Size
- Wall to Wall
- Integral Packing Sleeve
This handy Outwell footprint will keep the groundsheet of your tent clean and help protect it from abrasion and damage. It will also provide insulation from the cold ground. The footprint should be entirely covered by the tent to prevent rain from being channeled under the floor from the sides.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage