The Cruising Collection can be left freestanding to secure the site pitch on days out. These traditional poled awnings easily attach to your campervan, motorhome or bus, and remain upright when you go for a drive. So you get all the benefits of a standalone tent with a waterproof passage to your vehicle. Made from durable Outtex® 3000 material, the awnings come in a choice of sizes and styles to suit your needs. Optional inners let you create separate bedrooms.
The Outwell Milestone Pace combines the flexibility of a tent with the added comfort of a drive away awning. This poled awning doesn’t physically connect to your vehicle, but rather leans against it. So you get the benefits of both a fully standalone tent and a covered walkaway to and from your vehicle. Simply park your vehicle close to one of the two extended rainsafe canopies when you return to the campsite.
- Flexible drive-away tent designed for easy use with motorhomes, vans and MPVs
- Front wall can be opened completely by a 4-slider zip for extra flexibility by opening the doors/front panel fully to create a verandah-style aspect with insect mesh screen
- Generous door canopies for access and Rain Safe shelter
- Full open rear for easy access to vehicle
- Spacious living area with large tinted windows for a light-filled interior with toggle-up curtains for privacy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely