One of Outwell's inflatable tent ranges is the 'Air Comfort Collection', the AC you see in the title of these tents stands for Air Comfort. This collection features Outwell's Power Air Tube System which has carried on from last year, this system offers durable, seperate tube technology which you can pump up or deflate simply via the easy access external valves. There is an extra tube supplied which can be attached manually between the 2 rear tubes, doing this adds stability. Outwell's gothic inspired design with pre-angled tubes further aids stability and ensures ample headroom. The new Ambassador Master sized bedrooms give extra space. This collection also features tinted windows with toggle up curtains which allows campers to engage with the outdoors whilst maintaining privacy. New for this year is the Night Sky Ceiling with Thermo Reflective Coating, this makes the inner tent darker aiding sleep in the morning. This collection is made from embossed Outtex® 5000mm polyester which features luminous piping. This tent collection also features the Outwell Sealed Ground System with a durable PE groundsheet and the Outwell Easy Pegging System for fast reliable pitching.
The Corvette 7AC is a fast pitching polyester air tent, which sleeps up to 7 people. The tent is designed for large families and features Ambassador Master Bedrooms with a length of 250cm each. These inners sleep 7 or if you want to use the divider curtains, you can have a 2 + 3 + 2 configuration. The inner tents feature Outwell Night Sky Ceiling and Thermo Reflective Coating, this makes the inner tent darker and slightly warmer aiding sleep in the morning. For 2018 the Corvette comes in 2 boxes to make it easier to transport, the front porch is now detachable and zips onto the main tent.
- Five inflatable tubes with external inflation valve points for easy access
- Two-way pump with pressure gauge included
- Outtex® 5000mm fully seam sealed flysheet for maximum protection
- Front porch zips on to the tent
- Tent can be used without the front porch
- Three interior zones that are practical for a large family - wet room, living room and inners
- Night Sky Ceiling Inners
- Full mesh doors - side and front
- Ambassador Master bedrooms gives 250cm length in the inners, more height and a rear vent
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Spacious living area
- Pre attached inners
- Pre attached luminous guylines
- Large tinted windows with toggle up curtains
- Pump is included
For 2018, Outwell have kept their fleece carpet in the range, the carpet is custom made to fit each tent's living area. The wall to wall carpet is made from a soft 100% polyester fleece flannel to provide your tent with the ultimate cosy feeling making you feel completely at home. The carpet adds insulation in your living room from the cold ground and makes your tent even more comfortable ensuring a trouble free camping trip. The carpet comes with a heavy PVC backing for easy cleaning.
- Material Front: Soft Fleece
- Material Back: Heavy PVC
- Small Pack Size
- Wall to Wall
- Integral Packing Sleeve
This handy Outwell footprint will keep the groundsheet of your tent clean and help protect it from abrasion and damage. It will also provide insulation from the cold ground. The footprint should be entirely covered by the tent to prevent rain from being channeled under the floor from the sides.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage