The Kampa Watergate 6 has a classic tent design, which in the market is known as a vis-a-vis tent, meaning the two large dividable inners face each other with a large living area in between. The Watergate 6 is one of the only tents on the market with this design. The main living area can be accessed through either the wet weather door on the front or a standard door at the back of the tent. Both doors have large windows and secondary mesh to allow for good airflow on warmer days.
The Watergate 6 has the fully sewn in groundsheet to keep the weather and bugs out and the warmth in. To provide the ultimate ventilation on really hot days, extra ventilation can be found at the front and rear of the tent. The Watergate 8 is manufactured from Kampa's Weathershield™ 75D Polyester because of the superb protection it gives from the weather.
- Fibreglass pole construction
- Weathershield™ 75D Polyester
- Sewn in groundsheet
- Both doors have secondary mesh
- Front door has wet weather entry
- Extra headroom
- Daylight panel
- Organiser pockets on the front of the inners
- Crystal clear windows with curtains
- Cable entry points
- Low level front and rear vents
The Kampa Watergate 6 Carpet is a made to measure fitted tent carpet which is specially tailored to fit the living area of your tent. This cosy polyester flannel carpet adds warmth and comfort to your Watergate 6, reduces groundsheet noise and are washable with a durable heavy duty PVC backing. For safety reasons the carpets are also flame retardant and come with a handle to form a carry case when folded up.
- Polyester flannel top
- PVC Backing
- Logo design
- Easy clean, can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Supplied with handled carry bag
Protect your Kampa Watergate 6 sewn in groundsheet with this simple sheet of polyethylene which is laid down on the ground first. Not only does this footprint give extra protection, but it marks out a template for the shape of your tent, making pitching even easier. Easy to remove and clean, it provides protection against small tears and holes from stones on rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation