The Kampa Texel 6 has three internal areas, the bedrooms at the back, the living large room and the awning area at the front. The built in front canopy can be used as a wet area meaning that it is an area not designed to stay dry but is a place you can store wet items without them being left outside. The main living area can be accessed through the front covered door or through a standard door on the right. The side door has a secondary mesh screen to allow for good airflow on warmer days.
The Texel 6 has a fully sewn in groundsheet to keep the weather and bugs out but the warmth in. The awning area comes with a groundsheet that can be clipped in or left out depending on your requirements. Extra ventilation can be found at the front and rear of the tent. The Texel 6 is manufactured from Kampa's Weathershield™ Polyester.
- Weathershield™ Polyester
- Inner tents remain in place for set up and take down
- Zipped partition in the inners
- Sewn in groundsheet
- Variable roll to the side front awning door
- Clip in groundsheet for awning area
- Side door has secondary mesh
- Daylight panel
- Window curtains
- Low level front and rear vents
The Kampa Texel 6 Carpet is a made to measure fitted tent carpet which is specially tailored to fit the living area of your tent. This cosy polyester flannel carpet adds warmth and comfort to your Texel 6, reduces groundsheet noise and are washable with a durable heavy duty PVC backing. For safety reasons the carpets are also flame retardant and come with a handle to form a carry case when folded up.
- Polyester flannel top
- PVC Backing
- Logo design
- Easy clean, can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Supplied with handled carry bag
Protect your Kampa Texel 6 groundsheet with this simple sheet of polyethylene which is laid down on the ground first. Not only does a footprint give extra protection but it marks out a template for the shape of your tent, making pitching even easier. Easy to remove and clean, it provides protection against small tears and holes from stones on rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation