The Hayling 4 has become a firm favourite with campers across Europe and its success is thanks to the specifications and features found on the Haylings. The tent has three distinct areas, the bedrooms at the back, the living area and the and front extension porch. The living area has a horizontal front wall which allows you to make full use of the floor space. At the rear you will find a 2+2 bedroom configuration with a zipped divider between them. The main living area can be accessed through either the large roll to the side front door or a standard door on the left. The front and side doors have a secondary mesh to allow for good airflow on warmer days.
The Hayling 4 has the fully sewn in groundsheet to keep the weather and bugs out and the warmth in. To provide the ultimate ventilation on really hot days, extra ventilation can be found at the front and rear of the tent. The Watergate 6 is manufactured from Weathershield® 75D Polyester because of the superb protection it gives from the weather.
- Firbreglass pole construction
- Weathershield™ 75D Polyester
- Sewn in groundsheet
- Toggle in extension area groundsheet
- Roll to the side front door with mesh screen
- Side door with secondary mesh
- Large inner tents with zipped divider in a 2+2 configuration
- Crystal clear windows with curtains
- Cable entry points and lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Low level front and rear vent
- Heavy duty zips
The Kampa Hayling 4 Air Carpet is a made to measure fitted tent carpet which is specially tailored to fit the living area of your tent. This cosy polyester flannel carpet adds warmth and comfort to your Hayling 4, reduces groundsheet noise and are washable with a durable heavy duty PVC backing. For safety reasons the carpets are also flame retardant and come with a handle to form a carry case when folded up.
- Polyester flannel top
- PVC Backing
- Logo design
- Easy clean, can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Supplied with handled carry bag
Protect your Kampa Hayling 4 Air groundsheet with this simple sheet of polyethylene which is laid down on the ground first. Not only does a footprint give extra protection but it marks out a template for the shape of your tent, making pitching even easier. Easy to remove and clean, it provides protection against small tears and holes from stones on rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation