The Kampa Croyde 6 is packed with features to make your camping trip as comfortable as it can be. The Croyde has a fully sewn in groundsheet to keep the weather and bugs out but the warmth in. Inside you will find a large rear inner tent that if required, can be divided into three bedrooms with a configuration of 2+2+2 by using the partially zipped privacy curtains (front & back, not bottom). The inner tents have lots of storage, with interior pockets and organisers built into the front. The front panel of the tent allows the door to be opened in stages, from just a doorway to fully open, allowing you to intergate the front porch into the large living area.
The front of the Croyde 6 is protected by a large pre-attached canopy that you can shade under on those sunny days and as it’s an integral part of the tent, it is more sturdy and less fiddly to set up unlike optional canopies. If the built in canopy is not required, or in stormy conditions, it can simply be rolled up and stowed away. Other features include a low level rear vents and a zip close vent in the front apex. The Croyde 6 is manufactured from Kampa's Weathershield™ 75D Polyester because of the superb protection it gives from the weather.
- Combination of steel and fibreglass poles
- Sewn in groundsheet throughout main living room
- Built-in front canopy
- Clip in canopy groundsheet
- Right side door has wet weather protection
- Variable position roll to side front door
- Two side doors, both with mesh panels
- Organiser pockets in front of inner tents
- Crystal clear windows with blinds
- Cable entry points
- Low level rear vent
- Zip up front vent
The Kampa Croyde 6 Carpet is a made to measure fitted tent carpet which is specially tailored to fit the living area of your tent. This cosy polyester flannel carpet adds warmth and comfort to your Croyde 6, reduces groundsheet noise and are washable with a durable heavy duty PVC backing. For safety reasons the carpets are also flame retardant and come with a handle to form a carry case when folded up.
- Polyester flannel top
- PVC Backing
- Logo design
- Easy clean, can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Supplied with handled carry bag
Protect your Kampa Croyde 6 sewn in groundsheet with this simple sheet of polyethylene which is laid down on the ground first. Not only does this footprint give extra protection, but it marks out a template for the shape of your tent, making pitching even easier. Easy to remove and clean, it provides protection against small tears and holes from stones on rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation