The Kampa Croyde 6 Air Pro has been improved for 2019, which sees a increase in usable space and height, giving the user more headroom. The Croyde 6 has three distinct areas, the bedrooms, the living area and the and front awning. All of these can be opened up, to create one huge open plan space. At the rear of the tent you will find a 2+2+2 bedroom configuration with Sleep-Tite darkend inners. An optional extra 2 berth inner can be clipped into the living area. The front awning on the Croyde 6 can be used as a wet area meaning that it is an area not designed to stay dry, meaning that it is an area designed to keep wet items in without them being left outside or kept inside the main living area of the tent. The main living area can be accessed through either the large roll to the side front door, the wet weather door on the right hand side or a standard door on the left. Both side doors have a secondary mesh to allow for good airflow on warmer days.
The Croyde 6 Weathershield Pro material is made from a 150 denier polyester material which features a 6,000 hydrostatic head reading. The Croyde has a fully sewn in groundsheet to keep the weather and bugs out but the warmth in. The awning area comes with a groundsheet that can be toggled in or left out depending on your requirements. Extra ventilation can be found at the front and rear of the tent and above the windows thanks to the Kampa Climate Control System.
- Inflatable Technology
- AirFrame® Beams
- External inflation points
- Weathershield™ Pro Polyester
- Sewn in groundsheet
- Toggle in awning area groundsheet
- Roll to the side front door
- x2 Side doors, both with secondary mesh
- Right side door has canopy for wet weather entry
- Large inner tents with dividers in a 2+2+2 configuration
- Sleep-Tite darkened inners
- Crystal clear windows with curtains
- x2 Cable entry points and lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Climate Control low level front and rear vents
- SabreLink™ ready
- Pro wardrobe pole ready
- Heavy duty zips
- Complete with manual pump with pressure gauge
The Kampa Croyde 6 Carpet is a made to measure fitted tent carpet which is specially tailored to fit the living area of your tent. This cosy polyester flannel carpet adds warmth and comfort to your Croyde 6, reduces groundsheet noise and are washable with a durable heavy duty PVC backing. For safety reasons the carpets are also flame retardant and come with a handle to form a carry case when folded up.
- Polyester flannel top
- PVC Backing
- Logo design
- Easy clean, can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Supplied with handled carry bag
Protect your Kampa Croyde 6 sewn in groundsheet with this simple sheet of polyethylene which is laid down on the ground first. Not only does this footprint give extra protection, but it marks out a template for the shape of your tent, making pitching even easier. Easy to remove and clean, it provides protection against small tears and holes from stones on rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation