The Kampa Brean 3 Air, like it's polycotton equivalent, is probably the best value for money inflatable tent on the market and comes packed full of features. The Brean offers a large living area, single back bedroom and a built in front canopy, along with wet weather protected ventilation and the front and rear of the tent. The living area can be accessed through either the wet weather door at the front or a standard door on the right hand side. The side door has a large clear window with secondary mesh and the front door is a standard door.
The Brean 3 Air has the fully sewn in groundsheet to keep the weather and bugs out and the warmth in. To provide the ultimate ventilation on really hot days, extra ventilation can be found at the front and rear of the tent. The Brean 3 Air is manufactured from Kampa's Weathershield™ 75D Polyester because of the superb protection it gives from the weather.
- Inflatable Technology
- AirFrame® Beams
- External inflation points
- Weathershield™ 75D Polyester
- Built in front canopy
- Sewn in groundsheet
- Side door has secondary mesh
- Front door has wet weather entry
- Daylight panel
- Window curtains
- Cable entry point
- Low level front and rear vents
- Complete with manual pump with pressure gauge
The Kampa Brean 3 Carpet is a made to measure fitted tent carpet which is specially tailored to fit the living area of your tent. This cosy polyester flannel carpet adds warmth and comfort to your Brean 3, reduces groundsheet noise and are washable with a durable heavy duty PVC backing. For safety reasons the carpets are also flame retardant and come with a handle to form a carry case when folded up.
- Polyester flannel top
- PVC Backing
- Logo design
- Easy clean, can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Supplied with handled carry bag
Protect your Kampa Brean 3 sewn in groundsheet with this simple sheet of polyethylene which is laid down on the ground first. Not only does this footprint give extra protection, but it marks out a template for the shape of your tent, making pitching even easier. Easy to remove and clean, it provides protection against small tears and holes from stones on rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation