Ever had a party tent or marquee and spent hours setting it up? That time has gone, no more steel poles. The frame has been replaced by an extremely strong inflatable frame making set up and take down so simple it can be done in minutes. No more struggling with the frame and trying to find the correct pole, the AirFrame is already attached to the Party Tent for a simple, one step set up. The individual poles are linked together so that you can pump up at just one single point and inflate the entire structure. The rigid AirFrame creates an exceptionally strong construction, probably stronger that a steel frame. It can be inflated using the supplied high volume manual pump or, for the ultimate in ease, an optional electric pump.
- Roll up side panels
- Roll up end panels
- Crystal clear windows
- Taped seams to prevent leaking
- Complete with high pressure pump with gauge
- Storm tie down kits supplied
- Complete with carry bag, pegs and instructions
How to set it up:
It's never been easier, just follow these simple steps:
- Lay out the tent and peg down the four corners.
- Attach the pump to the inflation point and pump until inflated. The pump is designed for the high volume and high pressure.
- Inflate and insert the lateral side poles.
- Peg down the intermediate pegging points and attach and peg down the storm tie down straps.