Outwell Willwood 6 Family Tent Package Deal 2019
The 'Privilege Collection' is a unique, competitive camping tent collection that is ideal for extended, weekend and touring family camping holidays. All the tents in this range feature a Outtex® 4000 flysheet fabric with a reliable 4,000mm hydrostatic head in the Vineyard Green colour that adds smart distinction to the practical designs that includes Rain Safe Entry. Quick and easy to pitch - using Duratec poles helps to cut down the weight - the patented Outwell Wind Stabilizer System ensures stability and the Rear Ventilation system allows plenty of easily adjusted weatherproof air flow. This collection is sure to appeal to couples and families new to camping who want reliable comfort and practical performance with easy pitching and no fuss.
Sleeping 6 in two bedrooms, the Willwood 6 tunnel tent is ideal for large families and groups of friends seeking fast pitching shelter with plenty of space. Packed with Outwell innovation and design detail, it benefits from a deep front door canopy for extra storage or relaxing and side door for flexible entry and exit. Featuring wide and low doorways for easy non trip access, there are plenty of large tinted windows with toggle-up curtains which creates a light and airy feel inside with the benefit of darkened inners for the early mornings. With pre-angled poles to allow maximum usable space inside this Willwood 6 is an easy to pitch family holiday tent.
Optional extras include Flat Woven Carpet, Footprint Groundsheet and a Universal Extension (Size 4) to match.
- Deep front canopy for shelter from rain and sun
- Vertical front wall for enhanced practical living space
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Additional side door for flexible entry and exit
- Premier Bedrooms with darkened inners
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in groundsheet
- Outwell Rear Ventilation system for flexible airflow adjustment
- Full mesh door on the front - for air flow and protection from insects
- Large tinted windows, with toggle up curtains, ensuring privacy
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Pre attached and adjustable inner tents makes pitching easy
- Organiser pockets help to keep tent contents handy
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Lamp holder and light cable tidies are inspired solutions to secure tent lighting
- Fully seam sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents keep small items safe and handy
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
Outwell Flat Woven carpets is made from a soft yet durable lylex fabric which are custom-made to fit each tent’s living area and are available as an optional extra ensuring the home-from-home feeling under foot. The carpet adds insulation in your living room from the cold ground and makes your tent even more comfortable ensuring a trouble free camping trip. The carpet comes with a heavy PVC backing for easy cleaning.
This handy Outwell footprint will keep the groundsheet of your tent clean and help protect it from abrasion and damage. It will also provide insulation from the cold ground. The footprint should be entirely covered by the tent to prevent rain from being channeled under the floor from the sides.
|Set Up||Flysheet first or as one|
|Outer||Outtex® 4000 (75D 100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams|
|Groundsheet||Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000mm hydrostatic head|
|Inner Tent||Breathable 100% polyester|
|Pack Size||76 x 35 x 35cm|
|Poles||Duratec Fibreglass 9.5/11.0/12.7mm|
|Length||665 x 380cm|