Vango Cove Low Airbeam Drive-away Awning Package Deal 2019
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Vango Cove Low Drive-away Awning is new for 2019 and is perfect for couples and young families. The front facing awning is positioned the same way your camper van is facing helping you give added privacy and a smaller overall pitch size. The linked-in groundsheet can be toggled in or out depending on the campsites requirements and it also ensures the Cove is ideal for living in or as storage.
The Cove Low offers standing head height and is designed to attach to vehicles that are 180 - 210cm in height. The awning give a light and airy feel. The Kador length for the Cove is 260cm. The Vango AirBeam frame creates a strong and rigid structure and is inflated via the Vango AirBeam pump which is supplied, Double valves allow rapid inflation and deflation.
- Vango AirBeam® Technology
- Airspeed® valve and position
- Sentinel Active 70D/62g/m² 3000mm polyester
- UPF 30+
- TBS® II - Tension Band System
- Linked-in, flat entry groundsheet
- Fully taped seams
- Covered entry
- AirZone ventilation
- Large diamond clear PVC windows with toggled privacy curtains
- Mesh doors (Front & Side)
- New larger low level vents
- 260cm Side attachment
- x2 Connecting doors in tunnel
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip
- Low height for vehicles between 1.80 & 2.10 meters
- Rear porch rolls away when not in use
- High visibility guylines
- Supplied with double action hand pump
- Easypack carry bag
- Free standing inner (Optional)
The Vango 170x310cm universal carpet makes your tent a home by adding warmth and comfort under foot. On a sunny day the carpet can be taken outside and used as a picnic blanket thanks to the rugs PE waterproof backing. This carpet will not fit your tents living space perfectly, however it will be the closest match out of the range of sizes on offer.
The Vango Cove Footprint is designed to protect your Cove Awning's sewn in groundsheet. The footprint is a simple sheet of polyester which is laid down on the ground and then your awning is pitched on top. Not only does the footprint give extra protection but it is cut to the shape of your awning and gives you a perfect template, making pitching even easier. Easy to pack and clean, it provides protection against small tears and holes from stones on rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your awning.
|Pack Size||75 x 36 x 36cm|
|Length||430/320 x 310cm|
|Fabric||Sentinel Active 62g/m²|