The no pole Vango AirBeam creates a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a rapid, simple pitch. Peg the corners of the awning into place and then inflate the AirBeams using the Vango AirBeam pump (Supplied) and the tent will pitch itself! Double valves allow rapid inflation and deflation.
The market leading Vango Kela III, which is the driving force behind Vango's freestanding awning collection, The new low version of the Kela features a new high quality 6000HH 420D double ripstop Sentinel Pro fabric. This, coupled with bracer beams and a set of storm straps, makes the Kella III a highly durable and well designed drive-away awning. Using tried and tested Vango AirBeam technology, Vango have taken awnings to the next level by making them easier and quicker to pitch than ever before, with the positioning of the inflation points and AirSpeed® valves making access and inflation even quicker and simpler than before. With a side door on each side of the connecting section, this is an ideal area for storage and will help keep the awning and your vehicle clean and dry. Vango's patented Tension Band System (TBS® II) ensures your awning will remain stable in harsh weather and for normal conditions, simply tuck it away into the dedicated pockets. The Kela III is a beautifully designed drive-away awning that will compliment your campervan or motorhome.
The Kela III Standard offers standing head height for those seeking it and attaches to vehicles that are 2.05 - 2.35 metres in height. The light and airy feel of this tent and the well proportioned bedroom space ensure maximimum consumer appeal.
AirBeam Brace Beams:
The Beams are velcroed between the beams to stop any roof sagging when it's not attached to the van. The beams will have to be taken down to be pumped up, and then put back into place.
- Vango Airbeam™ Technology
- Airspeed valve and position
- Sentinel Pro 420D 6000mm double ripstop polyester
- TBS® II - Tension Band System
- Fully sewn-in polyester groundsheet
- Fully taped seams
- Large diamond clear PVC windows with zipped privacy curtains
- Fully zipped mesh doors
- King pole front door (Poles are optional)
- Vango Airzone - high and low level vents
- Connecting door
- Detachable storm straps (Optional)
- Detachable 2 berth inner (Optional)
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip
- Low height for vehicles between 2.05 & 2.35 meters
- Rear porch rolls away when not in use
- Velco roofbar attachment tabs
- Rock pegs included
- Double action hand pump included
- Wide mouth carry bag
- Fire resistant to European standard EN5912