The Idris Low is a freestanding drive-away awning which offers a combination of convenience and space, providing a sizeable extension for living, sleeping or storage. Exclusively designed by Vango, the enclosed linked-in groundsheet system offers all the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet but can be detached when not in use and is easy to clean. You might want to consider buying optional bedrooms to use your awning, as a spare bedroom attached to the side of your vehicle. The front door can also be king poled out as a functional shade from the rain/sun. The Idris AirAway Awning, in its oversized carry bag, is a great choice for camper-van and motor-home owners.
The Idris Low still offers standing head height for those seeking it but attaches better to vehicles that are 1.80 - 2.10 metres in height. The light and airy feel of this tent and the well proportioned bedroom space ensure maximum consumer appeal. The Kador length for the Idris is 248cm.
The no pole Vango AirBeam creates a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a rapid, simple pitch. Peg the corners of the awning into place and then inflate the AirBeams using the Vango AirBeam pump (Supplied) and the tent will pitch itself! Double valves allow rapid inflation and deflation.
AirBeam Brace Beams:
The Beams are velcroed between the beams to stop any roof sagging when it's not attached to the van. The beams will have to be taken down to be pumped up, and then put back into place.
- Vango AirBeam® Technology
- Airspeed valve and position
- Sentinal Active 70D 4000mm hydrostatic head
- TBS® II - Tension Band System
- Linked-in Polyester groundsheet
- Fully taped seams
- Large diamond clear PVC windows
- Vango Airzone - high and low level vents
- Connecting door
- Bracing beams (Optional)
- Detachable storm straps included
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip
- Low height for vehicles between 1.80 & 2.10 meters
- Rear porch rolls away when not in use
- Velco roofbar attachment tabs
- Rock pegs included
- Double action hand pump included
- Wide mouth carry bag
- Fire resistant to European standard EN5912