The Vango Galli Low RSV features the high quality Sentinal Pro 420D double ripstop fabric with a 6000HH rating. Using tried and tested Vango AirBeam technology, Vango have taken their awnings to the next level by making them easier and quicker to pitch than ever before, with the positioning of the inflation points and AirSpeed® valves making access and inflation even quicker and simpler than before. The Galli is impressive in structure and design, ideal for anyone who wants a larger and more usable space from their awning. The unique pre-bent SuperBeams™ and curved roof offers greater comfort and room to live in. There is even the option to add in one or two inner tents to offer dedicated sleeping space at the rear. Flexibility is key in a drive away awning and to enhance this Vango have included a side door in the connecting section between the awning and your vehicle, this creates a great space for storage that will help your space stay clean and dry. Vango's patented Tension Band System (TBS® II) ensures your awning will remain stable in harsh weather. For normal conditions, simply tuck it away into the dedicated pockets. The Galli is a beautifully designed drive-away awning that will compliment your camper-van or motor-home.
The Galli Low RSV still offers standing head height for those seeking it but attaches with a side attachment to vehicles that are 1.80 - 2.10 metres in height. The light and airy feel of this tent and the well proportioned bedroom space ensure maximum consumer appeal. The Kador length for the Galli is 248cm.
The no pole Vango AirBeam creates a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a rapid, simple pitch. Peg the corners of the awning into place and then inflate the AirBeams using the Vango AirBeam pump (Supplied) and the tent will pitch itself! Double valves allow rapid inflation and deflation.
What does RSV Mean?
RSV stands for Right Sided Vehicle. Vango for 2017 have made an awning suitable for european vehicles who's side door is on the right hand side. If you have a left hand drive vehicle, this is the awning for you.
- Vango AirBeam® SuperBeams Technology
- Airspeed valve and position
- Sentinel Pro 420D 6000mm double ripstop polyester
- TBS® II - Tension Band System
- Designed for European Vehicles
- Pre-attached front extension
- Fully sewn-in Oxford polyester groundsheet
- Fully taped seams
- Large diamond clear PVC windows with zipped privacy curtains
- Fully zipped mesh doors (Front & Right Side)
- Vango Airzone - high and low level vents
- Connecting door
- Side attachment on awning
- x2 Detachable 2 berth inners, the Galli is able to accommodate 4 people (Optional)
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip
- Low height for vehicles between 1.80 & 2.10 meters
- Side porch rolls away when not in use
- Rock pegs included
- Double action hand pump included
- Wide mouth carry bag
- Fire resistant to European standard EN5912
Not only does a carpet add warmth and comfort under foot, on a nice sunny day they can be taken outside and used as a picnic blanket thanks to the rugs PE waterproof backing.
- Woven nylon top
- Foam mid-layer
- PE Waterproof, non slip base
- Corner branding for easy positioning and identification
- Easy clean, can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Supplied with handled carry bag
Protect your awning's groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your camping essentials. A simple sheet of polyester which is laid down on the ground first. Not only does it give extra protection to your awning but it marks out a template for the shape of it, making pitching even easier. Easy to remove and clean, it provides protection against small tears and holes from stones on rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your awning.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the awning
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation