The new Vango Cruz awning is part of the AirAway® collection for 2017, it features Vango's market leading Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric that offers superior comfort and durability. Pre-angled Vango SuperBeams™ provide additional stability, allowing for excellent headroom and increased interior space. With two mesh doors, one at the front and the other at the side, they provide alternate entrances but more importantly more ventilation in the awning. A convenient front extension overhang allows for storage of muddy boots & protection from the elements. All of Vango's drive-away awnings feature a door in the connecting tunnel which allows easy access in and out of your vehicle, whilst allowing the connection to function as a 'utility room'. The Vango Cruz is an extremely versatile companion for your motor-home, creating a comfortable space to relax in even if it is raining.
The Cruz Tall still offers standing head height for those seeking it but attaches better to vehicles that are 2.30 - 2.95 metres in height. The light and airy feel of this tent and the well proportioned bedroom space ensure maximum consumer appeal. The Kador length for the Cruz is 248cm.
The no pole Vango AirBeam creates a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a rapid, simple pitch. Peg the corners of the awning into place and then inflate the AirBeams using the Vango AirBeam pump (Supplied) and the tent will pitch itself! Double valves allow rapid inflation and deflation.
- Vango AirBeam® SuperBeams Technology
- Airspeed valve and position
- Sentinel Pro 420D 6000mm double ripstop polyester
- TBS® II - Tension Band System
- Fully sewn-in Oxford polyester groundsheet
- Fully taped seams
- Large diamond clear PVC windows with zipped privacy curtains
- Fully zipped mesh doors (Front & Left Side)
- Vango Airzone - high and low level vents
- Connecting door
- Detachable 2 berth inner (Optional)
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip
- Low height for vehicles between 2.30 & 2.95 meters
- Rear porch rolls away when not in use
- Velco roof bar attachment tabs
- Rock pegs included
- Double action hand pump included
- Wide mouth carry bag
- Fire resistant to European standard EN5912
Not only does a carpet add warmth and comfort under foot, on a nice sunny day they can be taken outside and used as a picnic blanket thanks to the rugs PE waterproof backing.
- Woven nylon top
- Foam mid-layer
- PE Waterproof, non slip base
- Corner branding for easy positioning and identification
- Easy clean, can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Supplied with handled carry bag
Protect your awning's groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your camping essentials. A simple sheet of polyester which is laid down on the ground first. Not only does it give extra protection to your awning but it marks out a template for the shape of it, making pitching even easier. Easy to remove and clean, it provides protection against small tears and holes from stones on rough ground. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your awning.
- Marks out the position clearly when pitching the awning
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Protects the built-in groundsheet getting wet and dirty allowing easier cleaning, packing and storage
- 100% PE construction is hard wearing and easily washable
- Folds into compact carry bag for convenient transportation